Question:
Does blood make the grass grow?
Like_A_Rollin_Stone
2006-03-13 23:53:06 UTC
Does blood make the grass grow?
Ten answers:
layzriver
2006-03-14 07:36:55 UTC
According to my old Army drill seargent yes "blood makes the grass grow"
Paper dragon
2006-03-14 08:03:39 UTC
the grass need water. If no water u can use any else, but blood is not the best.
angel14
2006-03-16 01:14:21 UTC
Yes it can!!! You have to dilute it with water first. I heard that women's blood periods is one of the best fertilizer for marijuana plants. Although, women have to wear a special recipient to keep it. (called a keeper, which is known from environnementally friendly people, so no more tampax).
alaska
2006-03-14 16:46:29 UTC
blood is high in proteins,minerals, and other chemicals that grass can use.

mix it with h20 and the grass will become greener..,
max48750
2006-03-14 08:22:49 UTC
yes it does.manure has blood in it . however, blood must be deluted to work . undeluted blood will coat grass and kill it
myrtguy
2006-03-14 09:49:22 UTC
Only if you apply it in the form of the fertilizer called "blood and bone meal" (sometimes has fish meal mixed in as well).
matrixracer98
2006-03-14 07:59:39 UTC
i don't know, but there is only one way to find out. i am going to go cut myself and bleed on my grass. if i don't write back tommorow, i might be dead.
StrikeDestinyDX
2006-03-14 08:01:25 UTC
no,it'll either just kill the grass or kill you
wl_khoo
2006-03-14 08:11:07 UTC
don't think so
Celebrity