Question:
Science Project Question?
2006-02-14 15:35:38 UTC
I'm doing a science fair project on cats and kittens, and I need help finding out whether they like fish or chicken soft cat food.
Two answers:
wrathpuppet
2006-02-14 15:37:30 UTC
You need to find some cats, offer them a choice and record the results. No one here can help you with this.

If you're asking cat-owners which their cats prefer, The Blackest Cat prefers chicken cat-food, but cooked shrimp over deli-chicken or turkey.
egonzales726
2006-03-05 23:29:20 UTC
what you need to do is find cats. set fish food on one side and soft cat food on the other, then see which one they go to.